Webinar - AMAPS 1015/13/2021
Webinar – AMAPS 101
Training Nurse Aids to Administer Medications
Member Rate – Free
Non-Member Rate – $49
CE’s Offered per webinar: Administrator, SW – 1 hours RN – 1.2 hours
Tina Maher, Long-Term Care Program Managers, OHFLAC
The AMAPS law will be in effect soon. This webinar will help nursing homes new to the AMAPS program get started in training CNAs to perform med passes. It will also cover differences between nursing home and assisted living AMAPS and the changes made to the assisted living AMAPS program.
- Learn the facility requirements for implementing an AMAPS program
- Learn about supervising RN training and requirements
- Learn the minimum requirements for a CNA to be an AMAP and the tasks an AMAP can perform in a nursing home
- Learn the difference between nursing home and assisted living AMAPS
- Learn changes made to the assisted living AMAPS rules.
Click here to register.
This educational offering is under review for continuing education credits for LTC Administrators, RNs (WV 1996-0078RN) and Social Workers (SW-400975)