LTC Medication Management: What Administrators and DONs Need to Know
Webinar Date: June 7, 2012 11 a.m. – Noon
Credits: Administrator/Social Worker - 1.0 clock hours, RN/LPN - 1.2 clock hours
Registration: Members $39; Non-Members $78
- Verbalize understanding of the various medications utilized for pain management.
- List the most common medications which may contribute to fall risks among the geriatric population.
- State the mechanism of action of medications commonly employed for nutritional support.
- Describe the role of medications as supplements for residents with impaired skin integrity issues.
- List the medications which may contribute to urinary incontinence in the geriatric population.
- State the minimum standard of care in administering and monitoring residents on anticoagulation therapy.
- Verbalize understanding of antipsychotic medications, including the mandatory requirements per F329 -Unnecessary Medications
Who should attend? Nursing Home Administrators, DONs, Social Workers
Click here for printable brochure.